Custom Search

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

East of Eden (Korean Drama)



East of Eden Image 
I didnt understand why no body reviewed this. I havent watched all of it, im still at the begining but I can tell it’s a great drama! I’m left touched at every moment, and as the episodes go by, I keep thinking I want to know what’s going to happen.

I cried, it has been a whyle since a drama made me cry. But deeb inside, Im still looking for justice in this amazing work! I’m still thinking how this will end. It’s so real, so touching, so emotional. I get the feeling that it really happened and, I keep hoping and crying out for JUSTICE.

I watched a lot of dramas! You can?t imagine! And this one was, really, unique! I think that most of the storys go as we want them to, but this one, with all the twists and ups and downs was AMAZING! All the feelings I felt while watching were so real because I believed the drama was real!(exept the end) From love to pain, from pain to betrail, from hurt to happiness, from sacrifice to joy? so many complicated situations that leave you speachless! Relations between the caracters were well made! Really well made! You can understand each and every one of them! So? so? SO AMAZING!

Love in this drama was devided, there were so many kinds of love! Btwn father and son, mother and son, lovers, brothers, and it even had REAL LOVE in it! A love that didn?t fade, the one of DongChul and GukJa! This one had left me amazed and, without a doubt, this is my best couple! It also had a love that was built of pain but that evoluated into love? Any way, love stories were well done!

there when moments where I cried, moments when I laughed, others when I screemed? there were so many things to learn from DongChul?s life! Peopel that were his enemies became his friends, others that always betrayed him, others that were EVERYTHING to him but who hurt him very much? And ones that, from the very begining, gave EVERYTHING for him to be happy, or should I say one? After all the sacrifices he gave away, God gave him the greatest gift ever! 3000 years of love!

Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice! Because the goal deserves, he gave everythig he had, to the last breath! He lived a life without regrets! I wonder, when I, my self think about my life I have many regrets! But he, he lived it to the fullest, believing what he had to believe, doing what must be done, and giving everything! Faith? Did he believen only once that he will get a payback? No, that?s not what the case! He only, while doing what he did, he had this satisfaction, this feeling that he did well! Not even once in this drama did I think ?No DongChul, that?s not what you should do?. He even did things that left me surprised.

Im really amazed by the acting, but even more by the plot of the story!! The writer must be really amazing! But he did screw the end! FOR SUR, that was a forced end, that wasnt what had to be! NOT AT ALL! Because they wanted it to end like this, they did things that were hard to believe! So, to me, that end isnt the end! I?m erazing it, and I?m writing my own end.

It leaves you think about so many things! So many conflicts, it makes you revex your self some times. The fact of justice, the real cruel world, and REAL happiness, real live, belief, faith? It?s a combinaison of everything! LIFE it self!

I?m gratful that I watched this drama, I still can?t believe it?s ONLY a drama, because, it was SO real!! AMAZINGLY real! So, to me, this happened! -After all, I?m a Paranoide!- And stopped at Episode 55 (So that I can make my own end)

This is a must see! Smile while crying, hurt whyle laughing, sacrifice and be satisfied? weird, sure! but real! It has somethings that our real world make us forget! We?re too self centred that we forget the real meaning of life! The real meaning of joy! And most importantly, the real meaning of being a LEGEND!

Paranoide, I, am sure this is My best drama. I will not forget DongChul, And I will work too, so that I can be a legend.

Paranoide.

1 comment:

Labels

60thAnni (1) addicted (1) Albums (1) asian (1) AUTUMN (1) bands (1) Bikini (1) boy (1) Boys (1) Cinderella's (1) Domination (1) drama (6) Drama-Jang (1) East (1) Eden (1) English (1) Feature (1) Film (1) Flowers (1) Generation (5) Geun (1) girl (1) Girls (4) Girls' (1) groups (1) Heart (1) HEART (1) Housemaid (1) hulu (1) Japanese (1) juniors (1) K-pop (1) Korean (9) London (1) Love (1) Model (1) OST (2) Paparazzi (1) Proposal (1) Rain (1) remake (1) Sister (1) SNSD (2) Sold (1) Subtitles (1) Suk (1) Teaser (1) Top (1) Yonhap (1) YoonA (1)